Dear patients and clients of Ordinace PL Karlín,
For any request for our surgery (recipes, orders, consultations, request for PCR, request for an extract from the documentation, etc.), please use the button for direct online access to our surgery. Also carefully read the explanations below the buttons.
Smartmedix.net replaces e-mail, which we completely canceled for communication with patients due to insufficient security. We would like him to replace the phone, which is constantly overloaded, even though we have included a telephone operator in our team.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation! Your team Ordinace PL Karlín
|Online entry for patients registered in our surgery with an email on the card|
|Online entry for booking an occupational health examination|
- Access without login
The patient has a calendar with an overview of appointments, chooses a free appointment, fills in some basic data in the form, after sending the request, the system sends him feedback about the order.
- Login access
The patient must have an email stored in their card with the doctor, through which they will log in
- When accessing the ordering system for the first time, the patient selects the "Register or forgotten password" option, fills in the email and enters "Register". The system accompanies the patient to the next step. This will create the login details.
The patient chooses the password himself.
- Each time you enter, you enter your email and the selected password directly into the login screen.
After logging in, the patient chooses from the offered services:
- Placing an order to see a doctor – the patient has a calendar with an overview of dates, chooses a free date, fills the reason in the form, if required and after sending the request, the system will send him feedback on the order
- Sending a request for a prescription – the patient fills in the appropriate form, each required drug is filled in separately
- Sending information about the ongoing treatment, or a question to the doctor – the patient fills in the appropriate form, or can send an attachment - pdf file or image
- An overview of the terms "preventive" Examinations and Vaccinations
- Possibility to apply for a COVID test