Bohumil Seifert, Assoc. prof., M.D., Ph.D.
- Completed his medical education at the Medical Faculty of Charles University Motol in Prague in 1981. He gained his hospital practice in two hospitals in Nymburk and at the faculty hospital Bulovka in Prague. In 1985 and 1990 he completed his postgraduate education in general practice and has been working as a GP in Prague – Karlín since 1985.
- He is also very active in teaching activities – he directs the Department of General Practice at the First Medical Faculty of Charles University in Prague. He is also the lead author of the main textbook on General Practice as well as other publications. He presents papers at numerous Czech and foreign conferences and in 2006 also successfully completed his Ph.D study in preventive medicine. In 2009 he became a Senior Lecturer at the First Medical Faculty of Charles University.
Martin Seifert, M.D.
- He graduated from the Second Faculty of Medicine of the Charles University in Motol Hospital in 2009.
- He practised mainly in the Third internal medicine clinic and in the Rehabilitation clinic of the General University Hospital in Prague, as well as in the Neurological rehabilitation clinic in Regensburg (Germany).
- In 2015 he specialised in General Practice and in 2019 in Psychosomatic medicine. In 2016-2019 he worked as a GP in rural Bavaria.
- As part of his life-long learning he has completed a Course in Musculoskeletal medicine, series of courses in Psychosomatics training and a 3 year course in shiatsu therapeutic massage.
- In 2017 he completed a 5 year psychotherapy course, focusing on psychosomatic medicine.
- He has worked in our practice since June 2013. Apart from General Practice he is also practicing rehabilitation and psychosomatic medicine and he lectures both at the First and the Third faculty of Medicine of the Charles University.
- He founded the Division of General Practice of the Third Faculty in April 2020, which he has been leading since.
Kristína Kopsová, M.D.
- Dr. Kopsová graduated from the Second Faculty of Medicine of Charles University in Prague, in 2011.
- Her professional career started in the Internal Medicine department at the Rehabilitation Hospital of Beroun and later she worked in a general practitioner’s office in Prague 4.
- She finished her GP specialization training in 2015.
- She has been working in Ordinace Karlín since September 2020.
- She attended an international EURACT Leonardo level 1 course for trainers in general practice
- She attended courses of POCUS ultrasonography and diabetic foot risk assessment and she performs these procedures in our practice
Anna Ledererová M.D.
- She graduated from the 1st Faculty of Medicine of Charles University in Prague in 2021.
- During her studies she participated in volunteer projects within IFMSA and in 2019 she went on a clinical internship in Spain through this organization.
- With the Dobro1LF team, she was involved in conducting the Collective Immunity Study at the beginning of the coronavirus pandemic.
- In September 2021, she took up a residency position at the Karlín Clinic, starting her specialty training in general general practice medicine.
Kristýna Kopecká M.D.
- She graduated from the 2nd Faculty of Medicine of Charles University in Prague in 2021.
- During her studies, she volunteered at the Urgent Reception SPIN at the VFN and at the Cognitive Centre of the Motol Hospital. She also completed a clinical internship in Jordan within IFMSA.
- September 2021 – August 2022, she worked in the internal ward of Hořovice Hospital.
- From September 2022 she is preparing for certification in General Practical Medicine by way of a residency in the Karlín Clinic.
Petr Nemerád, M.D.
- Graduated from the 1st Faculty of Medicine of Charles University in Prague in 2023.
- In addition to the 1st Faculty of Medicine, he is also a graduate of the Faculty of Law of Charles University and the Faculty of International Relations of the University of Economics in Prague.
- Already during his studies, he completed internships at the emergency medical service and worked as a lecturer in emergency medicine courses at the 1st Faculty of Medicine.
- After enrolling in specialized training in the field of general practical medicine, he became a resident at the Karlín Practice.
Marie Kuchařová Dis.
- She graduated in 1996 from the medical school in Prague 8 with a degree in general nursing.
- In 1999 she graduated in physiotherapy.
- Since 2000 she has worked as a physiotherapist in home care for Prague 8.
- In 2012 she received a certificate in the therapeutic use of kinesiology tapes.
- In 2015 she completed a one year course in craniosacral therapy.
- She has been working at the Karlín Clinic since October 2019.
Šárka Vondrová, Mgr.
- Graduated in 1996 at the Nursery school in Prague 8. She received her nurse practice in a private surgical ambulance in Prague 6.
- In 2011 she received a master's degree in special pedagogy.
- During her studies she worked at the Educational institute as a special teacher educator.
- She has been working in Ordinace Karlin since 2015.
- She graduated from the School of Economics in 2001. Then she entered the College of Education, where she completed several months of internships in kindergartens as a teaching assistant.
- In September 2004, she joined an employment agency as a junior accountant, invoice clerk, HR manager and since 2015 she has been working as a responsible representative of an employment agency or recruitment agency.
- Since October 2021 she has been working at the Karlín Clinic as an assistant/receptionist.