Bohumil Seifert, Assoc. prof., M.D., Ph.D.
- Completed his medical education at the Medical Faculty of Charles University Motol in Prague in 1981. He gained his hospital practice in two hospitals in Nymburk and at the faculty hospital Bulovka in Prague. In 1985 and 1990 he completed his postgraduate education in general practice and has been working as a GP in Prague – Karlín since 1985.
- He is also very active in teaching activities – he directs the Department of General Practice at the First Medical Faculty of Charles University in Prague. He is also the lead author of the main textbook on General Practice as well as other publications. He presents papers at numerous Czech and foreign conferences and in 2006 also successfully completed his Ph.D study in preventive medicine. In 2009 he became a Senior Lecturer at the First Medical Faculty of Charles University.
Martin Seifert, M.D.
- He graduated from the Second Faculty of Medicine of the Charles University in Motol Hospital in 2009.
- He practised mainly in the Third internal medicine clinic and in the Rehabilitation clinic of the General University Hospital in Prague, as well as in the Neurological rehabilitation clinic in Regensburg (Germany).
- In 2015 he specialised in General Practice and in 2019 in Psychosomatic medicine. In 2016-2019 he worked as a GP in rural Bavaria.
- As part of his life-long learning he has completed a Course in Musculoskeletal medicine, series of courses in Psychosomatics training and a 3 year course in shiatsu therapeutic massage.
- In 2017 he completed a 5 year psychotherapy course, focusing on psychosomatic medicine.
- He has worked in our practice since June 2013. Apart from General Practice he is also practicing rehabilitation and psychosomatic medicine and he lectures both at the First and the Third faculty of Medicine of the Charles University.
- He founded the Division of General Practice of the Third Faculty in April 2020, which he has been leading since.
Kristína Kopsová, M.D.
- Dr. Kopsová graduated from the Second Faculty of Medicine of Charles University in Prague, in 2011.
- Her professional career started in the Internal Medicine department at the Rehabilitation Hospital of Beroun and later she worked in a general practitioner’s office in Prague 4.
- She finished her GP specialization training in 2015.
- She has been working in Ordinace Karlín since September 2020.
Min Hyoung Kim, M.D.
- Graduated at the 1st Faculty of Medicine of Charles University in Prague in 2018. During her studies she completed internships in Denmark, Malta and South Korea. Furthermore she represented the faculty in an international competition „Rallye Rejvíz“ focused on emergency medicine.
● Since 2019 she has been working in the emergency department in the General faculty hospital and from 2021 also in the emergency department at the Motol hospital.
● She completed her GP specialization in 2021.
● She has now begun her specialization training in Emergency medicine.
Kateřina Melicharová, M.D.
- Absolvovala praxi v Ordinaci Karlín již během svého studia na 1. lékařské fakultě Univerzity Karlovy. Po promoci v roce 2018 nastoupila na interní oddělení nemocnice Na Bulovce.
- od ledna 2019 působila částečně v Ordinaci Karlín a částečně na oddělení funkční diagnostiky a v léčebně pro dlouhodobě nemocné Na Bulovce.
- Po zařazení do specializační přípravy v oboru všeobecné praktické lékařství se stala rezidentkou v Ordinaci Karlín.
- Od března 2020 zahajuje nemocniční stáže ve Všeobecné fakultní nemocnici. Do naší ordinace se vrátí v květnu 2021.
Anna Ledererová M.D.
- Graduated from the First Faculty of Medicine of Charles University in Prague in 2021.
- During her studies she volunteered in various IFMSA projects and in 2019 she completed clinical internship in Spain.
- In the beginnings of coronavirus pandemy she took a leading part in the Herd immunity study, together with a team from Dobro1lf.
- In September 2021 she started her specialization training in General practice in Ordinace Karlín.
Kristýna Kopecká M.D.
- She graduated from the 2nd Faculty of Medicine of Charles University in Prague in 2021.
- During her studies, she volunteered at the Urgent Reception SPIN at the VFN and at the Cognitive Centre of the Motol Hospital. She also completed a clinical internship in Jordan within IFMSA.
- September 2021 – August 2022, she worked in the internal ward of Hořovice Hospital.
- From September 2022 she is preparing for certification in General Practical Medicine by way of a residency in the Karlín Clinic.
Marie Kuchařová Dis.
- Maturitu získala v roce 1996 na zdravotnické škole v Praze 8 v oboru všeobecná sestra.
- V roce 1999 absolvovala v oboru fyzioterapie.
- Od roku 2000 pracovala jako fyzioterapeut v domácí péči pro Prahu 8.
- V roce 2012 získala certifikát terapeutické využití kineziologických tejpů.
- V roce 2015 ukončila roční kurz v kraniosakrální terapii.
- V Ordinaci Karlín pracuje od října 2019.
Šárka Vondrová, Mgr.
- Graduated in 1996 at the Nursery school in Prague 8. She received her nurse practice in a private surgical ambulance in Prague 6.
- In 2011 she received a master's degree in special pedagogy. During her studies she worked at the Educational institute as a special teacher educator.
- She has been working in Ordinace Karlin since 2015.