Bohumil Seifert, Assoc. prof., M.D., Ph.D.
Completed his medical education at the Medical Faculty of Charles University Motol in Prague in 1981. He gained his hospital practice in two hospitals in Nymburk and at the faculty hospital Bulovka in Prague. In 1985 and 1990 he completed his postgraduate education in general practice and has been working as a GP in Prague – Karlín since 1985.
He is also very active in teaching activities – he directs the Department of General Practice at the First Medical Faculty of Charles University in Prague. He is also the lead author of the main textbook on General Practice as well as other publications. He presents papers at numerous Czech and foreign conferences and in 2006 also successfully completed his Ph.D study in preventive medicine. In 2009 he became a Senior Lecturer at the First Medical Faculty of Charles University.
Jitka Nováková, M.D.
University in Prague in 2000. Then she worked at the IInd Department of Medicine and IIIrd Department of Medicine and Cardiology of the Faculty Hospital Kralovske Vinohrady. She completed the Board Examination in Internal Medicine - Ist Grade in 2003.
She has been working as an assistant in GP practice since 2010. She completed her postgraduate education in general practice in 11/2011.
Martin Seifert, M.D.
He graduated at the 2nd Faculty of Medicine in Prague in 2009.He started as Ph.D. student at the Clinic for Rehabilitation of the 1st Faculty of Medicine and worked at the Clinic of Internal Medicine at General Hospital in Prague.
In years 2011-2013 he worked in Germany, at Neurorehabilitation Clinic in Regensburg. After completing residency program in general practice he is supposed to recieve full qualification in autumn 2015. He has been trained in shiatsu massage, myosceletal medicine and psychosomatics.
Min Hyoung Kim, M.D.
Graduated at the 1st Faculty of Medicine of Charles University in Prague in 2018. During her studies she completed internships in Denmark, Malta and South Korea. Furthermore she represented the faculty in an international competition „Rallye Rejvíz“ focused on emergency medicine.
She started specialization training in general practice in Ordinace Karlin in October 2018. She is currently working at the Medical Department of General Hospital in Prague.
Kateřina Melicharová, M.D.
- Absolvovala praxi v Ordinaci Karlín již během svého studia na 1. lékařské fakultě Univerzity Karlovy. Po promoci v roce 2018 nastoupila na interní oddělení nemocnice Na Bulovce.
- od ledna 2019 působila částečně v Ordinaci Karlín a částečně na oddělení funkční diagnostiky a v léčebně pro dlouhodobě nemocné Na Bulovce.
- Pozařazení do specializační přípravy v oboru všeobecné praktické lékařství se stala rezidentkou v Ordinaci Karlín.
- Od března 2020 zahajuje nemocniční stáže ve Všeobecné fakultní nemocnici. Do naší ordinace se vrátí v květnu 2021.
Marie Kuchařová Dis.
- Maturitu získla v roce 1996 na zdravotnické škole v Praze 8 v oboru všeobecná sestra.
- V roce 1999absolvovala v oboru fyzioterapie.
- Od roku 2000 pracovala jako fyzioterapeut v domácí péči pro Prahu 8.
- V roce 2012 získala certifikát terapeutické využití kineziologických tejpů.
- V roce 2015 ukončila roční kurz v kraniosakrální terapii.
- V Ordinaci Karlín pracuje od října 2019.
Šárka Vondrová, Mgr.
- Graduated in 1996 at the Nursery school in Prague 8. She received her nurse practice in a private surgical ambulance in Prague 6.
- In 2011 she received a master's degree in special pedagogy. During her studies she worked at the Educational institute as a special teacher educator.
- She has been working in Ordinace Karlin since 2015.